-NEW- Admin Support - Auckland - Part-time
Our client is looking for a hardworking student who is eager to put their excellent organisational skills to work! This successful consulting firm works with a range of well known clients to help them to achieve their goals in creating a well-functioning company leadership structure. In this Admin Support position, you will provide support services to different members of the company, particularly the CEO, to create an efficient working environment.
For the right candidate, you will also have the chance to work on some projects.
If you are passionate about helping others, you are not afraid to use your initiative and you are looking to gain valuable corporate work experience while you are still studying then this is the role for you! There is also the opportunity also to take on more responsibility and move into positions like project managers. It's really up to your ambitions and hard work!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating via phone & email
- Organising and scheduling appointments
- Maintaining contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Assisting with projects & tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Admin experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written
- Professional phone manner
- Highly organised
- Able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Auckland, CBD
- Flexible - the right candidate may be able to work from home depending on availability
- Part-time: 10-20 hours per week
- Immediate start