-NEW- Business Solutions Specialist 2018 Start - ICE 360 Graduate Programme
Are you looking to step up to a challenge and work for one of NZ's leading entertainment brands? Are you almost graduating and looking to secure a full-time graduate role for 2018? If this is you and you come from a computer science/statistics/math/information systems background or have a combination of the skills listed - we want to hear from you!
A client is looking to bring on a graduate into a Solution Specialist role who has an eager attitude for learning, willingness to speak out to improve on current practices and a great work ethic. As a Solution Specialist you will be providing support services to the organisation's ICT products, services, solutions both on and off the premise.
Proficiency with SQL is a requirement in this role. Aside from SQL, some experience supporting interfaces to information delivery tools e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau will be desirable. The ideal candidate will also take proactive steps to stay on top of trends around ICT solutions and be eager to learn.
This will be part of the ICE 360 Graduate Programme. As such, this role will come with Learning & Development support from ICE Professionals.
You will be responsible for:
- Directly responsible for the service and maintenance of multiple gaming product lines
- Changes to processes to provide a better or more cost effective IT service to our customers
- New Processes / Process Improvements
The ideal candidate:
- Computer Science/ Information Systems/SQL/Developer based degree
- Having an understanding of the business process and/or application functionality
- Excellent communication skills with technical aptitude
- 2018 start
- 1-year Fixed-term
- Auckland, CBD
- There will be an expectation that you are available on a 24/7 on-call function