-NEW- Developer Analyst / BI 2018 Start - ICE 360 Graduate Programme
Are you looking to step up to a challenge and work for one of NZ's leading entertainment brands? Are you almost graduating and looking to secure a full-time graduate role for 2018? If this is you and you come from a computer science/statistics/math/information systems/data science background or have a combination of the skills listed - we want to hear from you!
This role requires someone with strong technical competencies as well as the ability to communicate with customers in order to maximise customer satisfaction
If you have the above skills and you are an active participant in any team that you work in then apply now for this worthwhile opportunity to enhance your skills and become a valuable member of one of NZ's leading entertainment brands!
This will be part of the ICE 360 Graduate Programme. As such, this role will come with Learning & Development support from ICE Professionals.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Development Environments and Products (specifically .Net)
- Ability to capture innovative ideas and translate into real business opportunities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent Business Analyst skills
- Web Development experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong Customer Service experience as you will be liaising with clients
- 2018 Start
- Auckland, CBD
- 1 year fixed-term