-NEW- Security Analyst 2018 Start - ICE 360 Graduate Programme
Are you looking to step up to a challenge and work for one of NZ's leading entertainment brands? Are you almost graduating and looking to secure a full-time graduate role for 2018? If this is you and you come from a computer science/statistics/math/information systems background or have a combination of the skills listed - we want to hear from you!
As a Security Analyst you will be monitoring and supporting the IT security procedures of our client organisation. This will mean analysing and detecting any weaknesses in the organisation's IT infrastructure (software, hardware, networks and people), and finding creative solutions for these weaknesses.
This will be part of the ICE 360 Graduate Programme. As such, this role will come with Learning & Development support from ICE Professionals.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Performing required checks and tasks to ensure operational performance of IT security systems
- Monitoring of security systems and actioning of related security tasks/incidents
- Providing support for the security needs of business units
- Maintains the IT risk register
- Assist the change manager as change coordinator
- Ensure documentation is maintained
- Provides feedback and recommends solutions to IT management about IT security problems
- Ensures compliance with legislation and internal policies
The ideal candidate:
- Having an understanding of the business process and/or application functionality
- Excellent communication skills with technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- 2018 Start
- 1 year fixed-term
- Auckland, CBD