Get On Board Registrations
The Get On Board programme is an initiative that aims to lift professionals in the middle stages of their career and provide an opportunity to take another step up. Through the Get On Board programme, selected participants will be placed on the advisory boards of a diverse number of participating enterprises ranging from start-ups to high-growth to not-for-profit organizations. The Get On Board programme is a 12-month internship where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your leadership skills through being in a position of influence and leading initiatives.
The candidates we will consider should be in the middle stages of their career with a significant amount of experience in their respective industries. They should have had managerial experience below that of board or executive levels and lead initiatives on a smaller scale.
- For the inaugural launch, we have six positions available.
- You must commit to the full term (12 months).
- Investment for participants – NZ$295 each for the full term.
- Please send a copy of your CV, a paragraph of your career thus far and your reasoning for wanting to participate in this scheme.
- Applications are now open now.